Red Hat Certified Engineer(RHCE)
Why Redhat course It gives you practical training on linux servers.
There are two courses consist of RHCSA +RHCE.
RHCSA consist of two modules name System SA1 (System Administration1) & SA2 (System Administration2)
RHCE consist of SA3 (System Administration3)
SA1: System Administration Course Consist of following contents.
- Introduction of GNOME Desktop with Managing files graphically.(In that you feel that linux have a better graphical user interface.)
- Help in Graphical Documentations (Local & Online).
- Filesystem Management .(Manage your hardisk with your choice.)
- Manage Physical Storage,Logical Volumes,Swap Space.(Resize your partition without worried about data loss.)
- Moinitor System Resources to manage system.(Troubleshoot hanging problem)
- Managing s/w using yum & rpm.
- Bash Shell Scripting. (make your own command to help you in CLI)
- Administartion of Users & Groups.
- Manage Permissions.
- Administer Remote system,tar & rsync.(compress & backup using opensource tools)
- Install Linux Graphically & Manage virtual machines.
- Control Boot Process.(Understand concepts of booting of system)
- Deploying File server.
- Establishing Network Connectivity.
- Automated Installation of redhat enterprise linux.(Make a kick and install your system)
- Command line tools.
- Reguler Expressions,Pipelines, I/O Redirections.
- Network Configuration & Troubleshooting.(Configure network in your organization)
- Managing filesystem through command line Interface.
- Managing logical volumes & swap Space using CLI.
- Encrypt Partitions to secure data.
- Accesing Network file service via NFS & CIFS.
- Network User Account with LDAP.
- Managing Selinux & Firewalls.
- Analyzing and Storing logs.
- Tuning & Maintaining the Kernel.
- System Recovery Techniques.
- Enhance User Security(Sudo,Kerberos)
- Bash Scripting and tools.
- File Security with GnuPG.(Encryption of mails using symmetric & assymetric encryption)
- Package Management RPM Building.(Create your own s/w)
- Network Monitoring tools.(Capture packet through opensource tools)
- Advanced Network Configuration.
- Secure Network Traffic.
- NTP server configuration.(Synchronize time of your organization)
- System Monitor and logs.
- Centarlized and Secure Storage.(Remotley Access h/w)
- SSL Encapsulated Web service & Web server additional configurations.(Make your website secure)
- Basic SMTP configuration.(Create your own MTA to transfer mails)
- Caching only DNS Server.
- File sharing with NFS & CIFS
- FILE Sharing with FTP.
- Troubleshooting Boot process.
Exam Date: 8 May , 17 May , 28 May 2013
To see Exam Result: click here