Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration - Training & Certification
Avail 50% Discount on Redhat Global Certificate (Ex-280)
Red Hat OpenShift Administration: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster - D0 280 V4.5
An online Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO280), Kubernetes, and Containers course aids the candidate in gaining core knowledge and skills in managing, configuring, and building a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. This hands-on, real-time course gives you training in deploying applications to OpenShift clusters and local container engines, troubleshoot deployment of containerized apps and manage clusters in everyday working.
Need help finding the right training?
40 Hrs Live Training
Exam Boot Camp
Free Exam Retake
90 Days RedHat Online Learning Access
80 Hrs Assignment Labs
Course Completion Certificate By Redhat
What is DO280 training about?
Configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters and containerized applications
Completion of this training certification will give you skills in configuring, managing and troubleshooting containerized applications and OpenShift clusters.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Also known as DO280, this course will give you training to upgrade your knowledge and skills about how to manage, troubleshoot and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container platform. The course offered by Grras Solutions is a lab-based, hands-on course that will teach you about verifying successful installation of clusters, along with managing them.
The course offered by Grras Solutions is based on OpenShift Container Platform 4.5 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2
Is this training Online ?Yes, it is a real-time, instructor-led course that takes place in a virtual environment. Virtual training or online training is conducted by Red Hat-certified trainers in a digital, interactive setting. Just like any classroom training, an online course also offers hands-on labs and industry- respected content. Virtual training has its own share of perks as it is offers more flexibility and affordability. Now you can learn from anywhere, anytime.
Can I take Red hat global certification test from home ?Yes, you can take remote exam from anywhere in the world.
What are the objectives of Red Hat OpenShift Admin II DO280 Certification Training ?
- Learn about the installation and update processes of Red Hat OpenShift Container platform
- Configure authentication using local users
- By using TLS encryption, you will learn to expose apps to external clients
- You will learn to configure app scheduling via selectors & labels
- Manage a cluster and deployed application with the Web Console
- Troubleshoot app deployments
- Via (RBAC) role-based Access Control, you will get control access to projects
- Gain knowledge about configuring network isolation between apps and services using network policies
- Installation of Kubernetes Operators among web console
Who is Red Hat OpenShift Admin II DO280 Certification Training for?
Our course is intended for developers, system architects and system administrators who wish to gain skills and knowledge in installing and configuring Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
What are the prerequisites for Red Hat OpenShift Admin II DO280 Certification Training?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
Available Training Modes
Course Outline Expand All
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by the OpenShift Container Platform
- Provision a server using container technology.
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
- Manage the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform.
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images on an OpenShift cluster/
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
- Implement persistent storage.
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Install and configure the metrics gathering system.
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.
Exam : Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II – EX - 280
- Grras is the Authorized Training Partner of Red Hat.
- Our Container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO280) training is aligned to the requirements of the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (EX280) Examination
- Certification Name: [EX280] Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Exam Code: EX280
- Please reach us at email@example.com for more details
DO280 training from GRRAS Trainer (kushal Jain), without any doubt, is the best I have ever got. He is very technically savvy and explain the things very effectively. I would also refer my colleague to get the training form GRASS solutions.
Thank you for the wonderful training for REDHAT Openshift Admin. Kushal's way of presenting the concepts with diagrams and real life scenarios, with interactive Q&A made the training enjoyable and great learning experience. I would highly recommend anyone to go for the training. Very few people/trainer have in depth knowledge to cover all the topics in detail. Thanks for all the support.
The expertise of my trainer Mr. Kushal Samota Sir and Mr. Rajat Goyal Sir to brief the related course topics is excellent. They are having very cool to resolve the queries raised by each and every candidate and provide alot of alternate solutions to meet the same. The management of Grras Solutions is very helping and cooperative.
DO280 training from GRRAS Trainers, without any doubt, is the best also The guidance of Faculty and Management Support helped me gain my Red Hat COE Ansible certification.
With unrivalled expert guidance and back-up from online tutor, the overall experience was simply beyond my expectations.
I am especially thankful to Grras for involving me as part of an online learning community where people can learn everything that they require to create a strong presence in the future IT industry.
I joined openshift course through your online learning program and it was fantastic in terms of knowledge, resources and mentor.
Special thanks to Kushal and Grras for providing such an expensive course with reasonable and lowest price as compared to other market competitors.