DevOps is the burgeoning field that bridges the gap between software developers and operation Managers. This course will teach you how to become a full-fledged DevOps Engineer. DevOps follows a thoughtful approach in selecting tools and establishing an open communication.
In this course we will start with building with 3-tire infrastructure and deploy an application and scale it horizontally and vertically, provision using configuration management tools, Monitor the deployed application for zero-downtime using Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, and Nagios. The Cloud Program involves Concepts of Linux in order to understand the concepts of Cloud computing and Python for DevOps. Then the module goes on to Openstack Administration and AWS. As we know that Openstack is private cloud and AWS is public cloud, thus we need to have knowledge on both as employer may seek you to industry in both ways. This course is taught hands-on, you learn by doing.
Why take Training in Devops?
Today DevOps help organizations increase their software excellence and security. The high performance of DevOps offers heightened business results as measured by cost-effectiveness, productivity, and market share. You can work on both software development and deployment process as DevOps Engineer or DevOps Managers in any company.
There are 25,000+ DevOps jobs according to Indeed, with an average annual salary of $173,216 for DevOps Managers and $142,476 per year for DevOps Engineers respectively. By 2025, DevOps Market size is estimated to be worth $12.85 Billion.
· DevOps Roles
· DevOps Necessities
· DevOps Problems & Solutions
· Making a DevOps Transition
· Identifying cultural impediments and overcoming it
· Building Accountability and Trust
· Understanding the Infrastructure layouts and its Challenges
· Understand Scalability and Availability
· Networking Concepts from an enterprise perspective
· Linux Installation
· Basic Linux Commands
· User Management and Permissions
· Process Management
· Packages Installation and Yum Configuration
· Networking Management
· Working of DNS Server at Internet Scale
· DNS Installation
· DNS Configuration
· DNS Tuning and Geolocation
· Remote Login Using ssh server
· Keybase Remote Login
· Understand Web Servers like Apache
· Load Balancing through HA Proxy and Setup NFS for storage presentation
· DNS Installation and Configuration
· DNS Master/Slave Configuration
· HTTPD Web Server setup
· HA Proxy Setup - Both HTTP & TCP based load balancing
· Python Basics and Flow Control
· Python Functions
· Lists, Dictionaries, and Structuring Data
· String manipulation and Regular expressions
· Working with Files
· Exception handling
· Debugging python scripts
· Working with Linux system configuration
· Monitoring alerts using python
· System health checks using python
· Managing cron using python
· Introduction to Automation and Configuration Management
· Ansible: introduction
· Ansible: Installation
· Ansible: Installation demo
· Ansible: First Playbook
· Ansible: First Playbook demo
· Ansible: Roles
· Challenges before Continuous Integration
· What is Continuous Integration?
· Benefits of Continuous Integration
· Tools of Continuous Integration
· Introduction to Jenkins
· Configuring Jenkins
· Build Setup in Jenkins
· Jenkins Dashboard
· Creating jobs in Jenkins
· Configuring Security in Jenkins
· Plugin Management in Jenkins
· Notification System
· Jenkins Maven Integration
· Jenkins Best Practices
· What is Continuous Monitoring?
· Introduction to Nagios
· Nagios Setup
· Nagios Plugins
· Introduction to Events
· Objects in Nagios
· Nagios Commands
· Nagios Notification
· What is Version Control System (VCS)?
· Why VCS?
· VCS tools
· Distributed VCS
· What is Git & Why Git?
· Features Of Git
· Git Workflow
· Git Configurations
· Creating Git Repository
· Syncing Repositories
· Adding Origin
· Pushing changes
· Pulling changes
· Clone operation
· Challenges before Containerization
· Understanding microservices
· VMs for microservices
· What is a Container?
· VM v/s Containers
· Benefits of Containerization
· Introduction to Docker
· Docker Fundamentals
· Architecture of Docker
· Creating & Executing Docker Images
· Image Distribution
· Docker Registry
· What is Docker Hub?
· Docker Containers
You can enroll to this program following the application process mentioned here:-
Depending upon the area of interest, a candidate can opt the course.
We have limited seats; you can make the payment in the payment link which gets generated to your registered email.
You will get E-Mail and whole the registration process there.
We do have Cash/ Card/ Paytm/ Google pay etc payment option.
You can pay your fees in installments also.
Reach out to https://grras.com/internship / 9001997178/ 9772165018 in case you do not have a provision to make an online payment or you have any query.