FULL Stack (MEAN), Developer course will establish you as an expert web developer in the MEAN stack. This training is a 360° training program offered by GRRAS, a free, open-source, full-stack solution for web applications.
MEAN is a collection of MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and NodeJS.
Mongo DB is a database system; Express is a back-end web framework; Angular.js is a front-end framework; and Node.js is a back-end runtime environment.
Why take Training in FULL Stack?
MEAN stack developers are in gigantic demand right now, According to the latest industry research, they are paid more than both front-end and back-end developers. MEAN stack developers earn as much as $110K per Annum
- Introduction to HTML and how we can create web pages.
- Work with container and empty tags like div,table hr, iframe etc. with attributes.
- How to work with forms
- Implement CSS with html web pages for attractive designs.
- Work with Inline, Internal and External CSS.
- Explain media queris, combinators, 2D/3D transforms and selectors.
- Working with Bootstrap classes.
- Introduction to AngularJS MVC Architecture
- Conceptual Overview
- Setting up the Environment
- First Application
- Understanding ng Attributes
- Why Module?
- Module Loading and Dependencies
- Recommended Setup of Application
- Creation vs Retrieval
- Working with Controller
- Understanding Controllers
- Programming Controllers and $scope object
- Adding Behaviour to a Scope Object
- Passing Parameters to the Methods
- Having Array as members in Controller Scope
- Nested Controllers and Scope Inheritance
- Multiple Controllers and their scope
- Expression and data binding
- Number and String Expressions
- Object Binding and Expressions
- Working with Arrays
- Forgiving Behaviour
- Understanding Data Binding
- Working with directives
- Core Directives
- Conditional Directives
- Style Directives
- Mouse and Keyboard Events Directives
- Understanding Watcher and digest
- $eval v/s $parse v/s $interpolate
- Understanding Isolated scope and transclusion
- Purpose of Filters
- Built-In Filters
- Uppercase and Lowercase Filters
- Currency and NumberFormatting Filters
- OrederBy Filter
- Filter Filter
- Creating Custom Filter
- Using Simple Form
- Working with Select and Options
- Input Validations
- Using CSS classes
- Form Events
- Custom Model update triggers
- Custom Validations
- Understanding Services
- Developing Creating Services
- Using a Service
- Injecting Dependencies in a Service
- Routing parameters and route services using ngRoute
- Working with UI Router
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (Linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- How to perform CRUD operations
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
- User Authentication
- Error Handling
- What is a server side runtime
- What is Node.js, and why node.js who made Node.js and when and who owns the code now, what is the current version of node.js
- What is the LTS schedule of Node.js
- Using the node.js console
- What is npm
- Introducing package.json file
- Meaning of attribs in package.json
- Initiating a simple project in node.js
- Every node.js project has an entry point
- Explaining how Node.js starts from with in the application, rather than behave like a traditional server
- Starting a server using only node.js runtime
- Introducing express, ade-factonode.js web-container-for web based projects
- How to configure express in Node.js
- Using express.static for static assets
- Configuring routes and action handlers
- Explaining concept of request, response and session
- Making business logic classes
- Configuring database in node.js
- Making calls to dbfunctions
- Explaining concept of drivers and(Reading documentation and writing code)
- Getting connection to database(using blank functions ..donotwritequeries)
- Sending response to browser
- Using Async and Underscore and Later.js
- Using Async and Underscore in code
- Coding style, patterns and best practices
- Debugging in nodeJS using node-inspector, remote and local
- Error handling using bunyan-error logging
- What are REST APIs v/s SOAP API, which is in trend now
- What are request methods and when to usewhat
- What is JWT and how to authenticate requests
- Using local storage on browsers
- What is TDD
- TDD in node.js
- Building a project using grunt/gulp
- One step build, fail on unit test fail
- Using a CI node.js
- Integrating everything into a CI
- Stack Overflow Joel Spolsky 12 steps
- Introduction of AWS
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk( Run and manage web apps )
- Amazon RDS (Managed relational database service for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, and MariaDB )
- Amazon DynamoDB (Managed NoSQLdatabase)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) (Scalable storage in the cloud )
- Heroku Cloud Platform
Using Mean Stack we can create Web Applications, Mobile Applications, and Desktop Applications. We don’t need to learn Android and IOS coding separately. So In our project, we create complete product solution including WebApp, Mobile App (For Both Android and IOS) and Desktop App. For example digital wallet, e-ticketing system, CRM solutions, shopping cart etc. We deploy our complete project according to industry standards, for this we use a different type of clouds for deployment.
You can enroll to this program following the application process mentioned here:-
Depending upon the area of interest, a candidate can opt the course.
We have limited seats; you can make the payment in the payment link which gets generated to your registered email.
You will get E-Mail and whole the registration process there.
We do have Cash/ Card/ Paytm/ Google pay etc payment option.
You can pay your fees in installments also.
Reach out to https://grras.com/internship / 9001997178/ 9772165018 in case you do not have a provision to make an online payment or you have any query.