Are you excited to know that which type of answers you will get by AWS Certifications Question.
Amazon Web Services is a leading name in the field of cloud computing in the private industry. The demand for cloud infrastructure is climbing with every passing day and so is the need to hire certified cloud professionals.
If you are someone who is interested in learning more about this sector, then this blog is the best one for you because it is here that you will get all your questions about AWS certifications answered.
To begin with, you should know that AWS does not offer just one or two certifications but rather eleven certifications in total. These certifications help an individual in validating their skills and knowledge in relation to certain specific Amazon Web Services solutions.
What are the various AWS Certifications?
There are a total of 11 certifications offered by AWS and these are further divided in groupings titled “Core” and “Specialty.”
Under Core, there are three levels – Foundation, Associate, Professional. Then there is Specialty.
Here is a peek into each of the certifications:
Foundational Level Certifications
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner –
With this certification, an individual gains foundational knowledge of the technology by getting introduced to basic architectural principles and global infrastructure. You will also learn about the AWS cloud platform along with real use cases.
Upon completion, you will have understanding of basic deployment methodologies, security and billing.
Associate Level Certifications
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect
With this certification, an individual learns and gains the ability enabling them to architect and deploy advanced level applications with the use of AWS technologies. You will also get a better fundamental understanding of all the AWS global infrastructure and the AWS services.
2. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
With this certification, an individual trains to possess the skills and ability needed to manage, implement and operate HA or High Availability solutions, all within the AWS infrastructure.
In addition to this, you will also gain a solid understanding on how to manage the to-and-fro flow of data from AWS platforms.
3. AWS Developer
With this certification, you will ace the tasks of deploying, developing and debugging cloud-based applications via the use of AWS services.
Professional Level Certifications
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect
With this certification, you will gain the ability to dynamically design as well as deploy advance level fault tolerant applications that hold reliable status on AWS platforms. A professional level certificate will also give you the ability to understand and implement cost control across the organization.
2. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
As suggested by the name, this certification is for those who wish to enjoy an engineering role in a company. You will also be responsible for the management of the operations and to improvise AWS EC2 environments. Your responsibilities will also include advanced governance implementations and security controls compliance.
There are five specialty certifications that offer information on certain specific technology disciplines.
1. AWS Certified Advanced Networking
This certification focuses on managing and implementing network architectures through following AWS best practices.
2. AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder
This certification focuses on the architectures and designs of Alexa and AWS’ infrastructure by following AWS best practices.
3. AWS Certified Big Data
This certification incorporates big data services to help manage huge amounts of data on AWS infrastructure.
4. AWS Certified Machine Learning
This certification emphasises on machine learning solutions by utilising AWS services.
5. AWS Certified Security
This certification is designed for people who have a security role to play in their organization. These people hold unique understanding of protocols, encryption options, data classifications and have working knowledge about AWS security services.
Why should I earn an AWS Certifications?
A certification is not just a piece of paper of a pdf but an entire credential that can help you land a job, give you an edge over your competitors and move companies to pay to better.
Many students, especially beginners and those with no guidance make the mistake of not going for an AWS certification course. However, it is essential because the number of benefits you get after getting certified are way more than just with a training course.
Here are some of the top perks:
- Earning an AWS certification will give the interviewer the reflection that you are invested in having a bright future in the cloud technology.
- Your chances of clearing your interview increases manifold as any organization would pick you over the person who does not have this certification.
- The financial benefits of an AWS certification are great too. Whether you choose to continue in your current organization or change your company, your package will get better.
- You get exclusive access to lounges at AWS summit events
- You get access to AWS certified global community.
- The doors to some of the best companies open up for you.
Why should I go for Grras Solutions?
Grras Solutions is one of the leading names in the field of training and certification. Thousands of students have begun the journey towards success here and you could be one of them too.
Apart from AWS, Grras Solutions offers training and certification in many other fields too including Red Hat, Python programming, CISCO networking, digital marketing, software and web development and others.
Here are some of the reasons why you should go for Grras Solutions’ AWS Certifications today:
- Grras Solutions has 13+ years of experience. This time period makes Grras Solutions a seasoned institute. Since the time period is huge, it has led to Grras Solutions helping thousands of students till date in all top IT courses.
- Grras Solutions has some of the finest trainers in the country. Every trainer has to go through extensive rounds of hiring to become your trainer.
- Grras Solutions offers soft skills and personality development classes. Students also get resume writing skills and interview preparation classes to do better in real-life situations.
- Grras Solutions is a big believer in doing. Thus, you will find yourself working on real-time and real-life projects that will help you become better in the field and prepare for the time to come.
- Grras Solutions offers both online and offline classes. This way you can choose whichever suits you and your schedule better and widen the opportunity door.
Leave your comment