Python, as a programming language, needs no introduction. Any individual who wishes to begin their journey in the tech field and become a develop has already done their share of research in this sector and we are certain that Python must have stood as the most wonderful one.
Since you are already here reading this blog, you must know the basics of Python already, so, we will jump straight to the wagon.
Learning Python is not a hefty task, especially if you have the right motivation and prior knowledge to begin with.
Usually, it takes somewhere between 2-6 months to be officially confident in the language and even less to start writing your own programs.
However, the libraries are vast and thus, it will take a long time for you to master them all.
If you are looking forward to getting a serious job in a top company, then you have to be a master. The deciding factors on your journey to learn Python include –
- Prior experience
- Dedication & zest to learn
- Learning method and trainer
The Basics of Python
Before we ace at anything, we need to begin at the lowest point. Having a strong understanding of the basics of Python is an essential element to mastering the language in the time to come.
You need to dedicate yourself to learning, conceptualizing and incorporating the basics of the language to be able to be called an expert.
Learning Basic Python
All about Python
- Scope, popularity, future of python
- Achievements of Python
- Mega Projects hosted in Python
Python Installation and Environment Setup
- Flavours of python like Ipython, Cpython, PYPY etc
- Development Environment &Requirements
- Installation on windows
- Installation on Linux
- Installation on mac
- IDE of Python IDLE, Jupyter, PyCharm, Vscode, vim
Writing first program in Python
- Vim and command line creating first hello program in python
- Vscode & PyCharm as IDE
- Jupyter-Notebook and it’s features for fast, simple learning process
Syntax of Python
- Python coding Style
- Comments in python
- Keywords in python
- Built-in functions in python
Data type and Data Structures
- Frozen Sets
- Type Casting
- Flow diagrams
- If – else
- Nested if else
Looping in Python
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Else with loop
Functions in Python
- Built-in Functions zip, enumerate, eval
- exec, min, max, ord, chr, sorted, reversed
- len, sum, power, divmod, etc.
- Defining Custom Functions
- Function Calling
- Scope Resolution global, local, nonlocal scope
- Code Reusability
- Data hiding
- Data Security
- Access Control
- Operator Overloading
- Implementing Data Structures using OOPs
- Message Passing and Share Space in OOPs
Once your basics are clear, it becomes easier to move ahead towards the advanced level understanding of Python.
Python Programming from Beginners to Advance Level
When it comes to mastering Python, the outcome is highly subjective. Since learning is different for all, the is different too.
When we talk about mastering Python, it could take you a few months or a few years and there are too many factors contributing to the answer.
New tools and capabilities are always evolving in this technology that is being used across the globe by hundreds and thousands of developers.
Thus, getting to the point wherein you can claim to know it all does not come easy.
Learning Python can better be termed as an ongoing process.
Learning Advanced Python
Advance Functions in Python
- Lambda anonymous function
- Map & Reduce function
- Filter function
- Lazy Evaluation
Closures and Decorators in Python
- Memorization using closures
- Writing extensible functions using Decorators
- Decorators to implement oops like functionality to functions
- Name Mangling in OOPs
- MRO (Method Resolution Order)
- Meta Classes
- Class methods
- Static methods
Implementation of Data Structures in Python
- Implementing Stack
- Implementing Queue
- Implementing Link-List
Generators & Iterators in Python
- Memory Optimization Techniques
- Lazy Evaluation
- Custom Generators & Decorators
- Zip like generator objects and their working
- Exceptions and Errors
- Built in Exceptions
- Handling Exceptions
- else keyword with exception
- finally, keyword to define Clean Up Actions
- Custom Exception using raise keyword
- Assertion Error, assert keyword for assertions
- Creating Custom Exception Class
- Type of file formats and their significance
- File Creation and writing data to files
- Reading data from a file
- Overwriting files
- Dealing with excel sheets, csv files
- Making data persistent to create real life projects
- Serialization and De-Serialization
- Serializing python objects using pickle, json and shelve modules
- Deserializing Object State to read data from byte file or from network
- Storing Custom Objects to make state machines
Installing Third Party Modules in Python
- Pip (Python Package Installer)
- Installing packages and modules using pip
- pypi (python package index) repository for package lookup
- Offline installation of a package using pip
- Concept of Data Base Management Systems
- Using sqlite3 to store lite data in database like format
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Operations
- Data Base Connectivity in Python
Modules and Packages in Python
- Module name space
- If __name__ == “__main__” in Python
- Defining Custom Modules
- Creating Packages in Python
- Testing Packages
- Importing and using custom packages
- Adding custom modules to library
Standard Library in Python
- Os and Sys Module to interact with Operating System
- Shutil Module to copy, paste and delete files
- Subprocess Module to execute commands & their output
- Zlib for data compression
- Time & Datetime Module for time management
Graphical User Interface using Tk
- GUI basics
- Widgets like button, label, frame, canvas, radio buttons
- Check Buttons, dropdown menus, scroll bars
- Progress Bars, message box, text box, entry widget etc
- Geometry Managers like place, grid, and pack
- Dialog box, top level window implementation
- What is Virtual Environment
- Difference between Production and Development Environment
- Package versions and their importance in projects
- Creating a separate environment for Python Projects
- Activating Virtual Environment
- Installing Different Version of packages in different environments
- txt file
- README file
- Application Programming Interfaces
- Accessing Google place APIs
- Accessing Facebook Graph API
- Weather API & Others
- Self-Paced through video
Flask Web Framework of Python
- Installation and Configuration of Flask
- Hello World to web using Flask
- Jinja2 Template Rendering (Include and Extending)
- Handling GET and POST requests in Flask
- Integrating HTML, CSS, Flask together
- Web Forms
- Cookies and Sessions in Flask
- Database in Flask
Data Science & Machine Learning Overview
- Data Science & Machine Learning Pipeline
- Stats & Probability
- Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib
- Machine Learning Implementation
- Image Processing
- OpenCv Module
- Face detection
Jobs Related to Python
Python is a leading name on the list of the top programming languages across the globe and being so highly popular entails having brilliant jobs on the array too.
A Python programming summer internship will open up doors that you never even knew existed.
Some of the top jobs related to Python are:
- Python Developer
- Backend Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Operations Automation Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
The salary packages for each of these job profiles are good. Depending upon your experience and your expertise, the paychecks only get better with time.
Grras Solutions’ Python Programming Summer Internship
Grras Solutions is a leading name in the field of IT trainings and certifications. For the last 13 years, Grras Solutions has worked diligently to ensure students get the right kind of opportunities in the tech world via quality training and latest certifications.
Summer internships has been a part of Grras Solutions for a long time now.
This is one of the best ways of establishing one’s career path, especially keeping in mind how competitive the world today is.
If you are looking to learn Python Programming from beginners to advanced level during summer internship, then Grras Solutions will help you out.
Python Programming Features That Grras Solution Provides You
You will get a Course Completion Certificate, an Internship Letter and a Red Hat Participation Certificate.
Learning & Projects
Your summer internship will entail learning by working on live projects to gain more real-world experience.
Every trainer at Grras Solutions that you learn under is an industry expert with the right experience and level of expertise.
Every student get 100% placement assistance after the completion of this Python programming summer internship program.
Interview Preparation & Resume Writing Skills
To stay updated with the changing trends and get the right opportunities towards a successful career, you will be provided interview preparation and resume writing skills in special sessions.
The central point of joining a summer internship program is to polish your skills and that can only be achieved via an updated course.
The duration for Python programming from beginners to advanced level during summer internship is 60 hours, optimum to help you learn and grow simultaneously.
The best way to spend your summer is by joining a summer internship program.
We hope this blog helped ease all your questions about how to learn Python programming from beginners to advanced level during summer internship.
By joining Grras Solutions today, you will be able to ace the field as you get to escalate your career from nil to a python expert in just a few hours
Leave your comment